- Fixed cosmetic issues when used under Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
- Added a new panel for setting margins and density when printing to DYMO Stamps.
- Added a new advanced preference to print DYMO Stamps/Printable Postage as PNG instead of PDF if there are printing issues with the PDF. This is usually caused by corrupt fonts.
- Added estimated number of delivery days as well as recipient phone number to the mailing log when available.
- vCards can now be dragged to the Contacts app (again).
- Corrected a display issue where a validated address would still say “invalid” underneath.
- Added new Zebra printer options for 300 and 600dpi printers as well as a choice of client-side or server-side label generation.
- Fixed an issue when printing mailing records.
- Custom print settings for plain paper 2976-A customs forms should be respected and not modified.
- Weight fields are now case-insensitive and now allow you to type “lb” or “LB”/”oz” or “OZ”.
- Fixed an issue saving favorites with dimensions for international destinations.
- Correctly displays the proper price for items where the mailpiece has changed due to dimensions being entered. The proper postage was always being printed.
- Fixes an issue where the program stalls on launch.
- Fixes an issue in generation of CP72 forms for M-Bags where the last line was missing.
- Fixes an error printing postage for international postcards in Printable Postage.
- This release now requires at least Mac OS X 10.6.8 on a computer with a 64-bit processor. We highly recommend upgrading to Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite if at all possible. View system requirements for 10.10. If you are running an older version of Endicia for Mac, you will be unable to print postage as of May 23rd, 2015.
USPS May 31st 2015 Price Change Support:
- For detailed information see
- Prices are unchanged for Priority Mail and Priority Mail Express.
- USPS Tracking is now free on Media Mail and Library Mail.
- The cost of a 1oz letter within the US is now $0.485.
- Priority Mail International for Canada is switching to zone based pricing.
- Adult Signature is now an option for First-Class Package Services.
New Features and Changes:
- All Canadian address now require a valid Canadian postal code within the address before they can be printed. Canadian postal codes are 6 characters and follow the format A1A 1A1.
- Imported Address Book entires can now be searched by an associated reference id or description.
- Many bug fixes and minor improvements.
We Appreciate Your Feedback
- Please don’t hesitate to let us know what you’d like to see in a future version, we do read all of your email. We are here for you at at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes and Bug Fixes:
- Batch status check will correctly update delivered pieces to the delivered status.
- Fixed other issues relating to checking status of recently shipped and delivered items.
- Fixed a rare crash showing alert panels.