Changes and Bug Fixes:
- There is no longer an error printing Certified Mail. As an added bonus, Ceritified Mail now prints with the barcode on large envelopes and packages and you only need to attach a generic Label 3800-N to the item. This functionality will be available for letters in a future release.
- Fixed an issue where the Printable Postage screen was blurry or had jagged text.
- If you switch print preview on then off again, the PDF output options will work correctly.
- A few other cosmetic issues have been corrected.
Looking to print on pre-addressed return envelopes?
- This new release now requires complete return address for every postage print. However, if you are printing to envelopes or postcards that already have an address printed on them, you can turn off return address printing in the Postcards & Envelopes tab of the Printer Setup panel.
USPS September 7th 2014 Price Change Support:
- For detailed information see
- New lower prices for some Priority Mail pieces.
New Features and Changes:
- There is now built-in PDF generation for labels, which is handy especially for reply postage. You can save or email a PDF label right from within Endicia for Mac on the print preview panel or the main window if print preview is turned off.
- The Hold for Pickup service is now available.
- Prices for each mail class are now shown in the in mail class pop-up menu for easy comparison.
- Pasting tabular data (from a spreadsheet program like Numbers for example) into the address field will now parse the address correctly.
- The Mailing Log is now searchable by barcode number.
- You can now specify margins both as fractions and as negative numbers.
- Many other improvements in reliability and and error reporting.
- 2014 is the last year of Endicia for Mac with support for Mac OS X 10.5 as well as systems with PowerPC or 32-bit Intel processors. Apple is no longer providing or supporting the tools necessary to develop software for these systems and we are unable to add certain features as long as we support these older systems. To continue printing postage starting with the January 2015 price change you’ll want to upgrade to at least Mac OS X 10.6.8 on a computer with a 64-bit processor. We highly recommend upgrading to Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks if at all possible. View system requirements for 10.9.
New Features and Changes:
- Our Web Stores feature now lets you import orders from Amazon.com as well as eBay.
- You can now choose the placement and label orientation for all 2-up labels in Printer Setup. Margins are directly settable in the Print Setup dialog as well.
- Margins can now also be set for Printable Postage sheets.
- Many improvements in batch printing including better parsing of .csv files.
- Various other bug fixes and improvements.
- Fixes an issue where domestic shipping labels printed on inkjet/laser printers appeared on the opposite side of the page from international labels. All labels should now print from the top side of the page.