- On June 30th, due to security and compliance issues we will no longer be able to support macOS 10.6, 10.7 or 10.8. In order to connect to the Endicia servers after that date, Endicia for Mac must be running on macOS 10.9 or greater. We highly recommend upgrading to the latest version you can.
Changes and Improvements:
- Added support for the DYMO Wireless LabelWriter.
- Handles two line addresses (such as the Internal Revenue Service) correctly.
Important Bug Fix
- Fixes display issue with Priority Mail prices and zones. Printed labels are always charged correctly.
USPS Jan 21st 2018 Price Change Support:
- For detailed information see
- Prices for many services are changing.
- When using Endicia, the First-Class Mail Letter postage stamp rate will increase from $0.46 to $0.47.
- Starting January 21st, 2018 uou can no longer use First-Class Mail International Large Envelopes to send any items with a value, you must declare these shipments as documents only. Alternatively, you can ship using the Mailpiece size of Package.
We Appreciate Your Feedback
- Please don’t hesitate to let us know what you’d like to see in a future version, we do read all of your email. We are here for you at at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes and Bug Fixes:
- Enhanced support for the USPS Automated Package Verification System.
- When a manual weigh of a package exceeds the weight limit for the selected mail class (say you weigh a 2 pound package and First-Class is selected), the error dialog now lets you choose the class to use instead such as Priority Mail or Media Mail.
- Added support for an OverweightMailClass tag for XML/URL requests. This is useful in the case where you send in FIRST as the mail class but the package is over 16 ounces. Instead of an error, now you can specify the class to use instead. For example:
- International one-ply landscape labels on plain paper are now centered within the half sheet.
- Fixed an issue with creating international large flat envelopes.
- Corrected an issue where insurance prices for First-Class International Package Service were quoted as more expensive than would actually be charged.
- Fixed a crash with certain return address images.
- Improved error handling for loss of Internet connectivity or connection errors.