- No longer crashes when trying to export the mailing log.
- Restores the ability to print on DYMO 30383/30384/30387 labels with a return address graphic instead of getting the following error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
- Improves recognition of Canadian addresses and postal codes.
- Fixes an issue where trying to print NetStamps could crash.
- Fixes an issue where the application incorrectly says that no international mail services are available.
- There still may be an intermittent issue where the price for international mail in the Mailing Details section of the main window doesn’t show the discount of using Endicia vs the retail base postage rate. In this case the lower rate, the one that is being charged, will be shown as the base rate instead. We are working to address this.
- See the important notice below before updating to version 3.0 if you print individual stamps using Endicia for Mac.
- Support for upcoming improvements to your Endicia account. While functionality should be identical to previous versions of Endicia for Mac, there have been many changes under the hood, please let us know if you experience any issues.
- At some point after the update, the shipping label designs will change slightly to reflect new standards. After that change, custom fonts and colors won’t be able to be set on shipping labels. Return address logos will continue to be supported.
Important Notice for users of DYMO Stamps rolls and Printable Postage sheets:
- Endicia discontinued support for DYMO Stamps rolls and sheets in 2019.
- After the required August 25, 2020 software update to version 3.0 or later, Endicia for Mac will be unable to print on DYMO Stamps rolls and sheets. We recommend that you use any remaining DYMO Stamps rolls and Printable Postage sheets as soon as possible.
- To print individual stamps with Endicia for Mac after August 25, 2020, you must print onto NetStamps rolls, which are available for purchase here.
Prior to updating your Endicia for Mac software, on or before August 25, 2020, please note the following:
- Ensure you have used your existing DYMO Stamps, and that you have NetStamps rolls on hand.
- If you have multiple Endicia for Mac workstations, they must all be updated at the same time.
- If you need to print on NetStamps sheets, you must do so using the Endicia Online portal, rather than the Endicia for Mac software.
To learn more about the transition to our NetStamps solution, visit www.endicia.com/netstamps.
USPS Jan 26th 2020 Price Change Support:
- For detailed information see
- Prices for many services are changing.
- Updates for changes in Endicia Parcel Insurance fees effective January 26th, 2020.
- Fixes an issue where a saved password disappears from the keychain on macOS 10.15 Catalina and a re-login is required.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.