- Fixes an issue where certain Priority Mail packaging options such as Regional Rate Boxes and Flat Rate Padded Envelopes would be greyed out/unavailable.
USPS July 10th 2022 Price Change Support:
- For detailed information see
- Improved handling of labels with customs forms that include addresses with middle initials.
- Improved handling of passwords with certain characters.
- Includes support for new dimensional surcharges on Priority Mail, Priority Mail Express, Parcel Select Ground, and Retail Ground packages effective April 3rd, 2022. Be sure to enter dimensions for your shipments if any of the following are true:
- Parcels that exceed 22 inches but not greater than 30 inches in length
- Parcels that exceed 30 inches in length
- Parcels that exceed 2 cubic feet (3456 cubic inches)
- GlobalPost Standard can now be used for packages ranging from 1 oz - 70 lbs.
- GlobalPost can be better used with XML/URL automation and favorites.
- Corrected an issue where the mailing ZIP was not respected when it was different from the return address ZIP.
- Refunding a First-Class letter, postcard, or large envelope now requires a new web based mail-in process.
- Compatibility with macOS 12.0 Monterey.
- Improved domestic address validation.
- Online reporting now includes the declared value.
- There is no longer an option for 10:30am Priority Mail Express delivery.