- Support for integrated APO/FPO/DPO shipping labels including roundstamp and electronic signature.
- Added support for native Zebra printing on Mac OS X 10.5 or greater. This allows for shared or wireless Zebra printers and increased performance.
- The address validation now includes information on whether the delivery address is Residential or Business if available.
- Support for the Zebra GX420d thermal printer, including print speed up to 6
- New checkbox for printing the postage and fees on 2976-A customs forms
- Warnings against invalid characters in Zebra labels, so it won’t print question marks instead
- Fix for corrupt recovery PDF files for DYMO Printable Postage
- Fix for merchandise customs form type on FCMI and small PMI forms
- Fix for font corruption issues with customs forms
- Fix for incorrect weights in First-Class Mail International batch print jobs
- Endicia for Mac now requires Mac OS X 10.4.11 or greater