USPS Jan 2nd 2011 Price Change Support:
- For detailed information see
- New prices for Priority Mail, Express Mail, Parcel Select, Priority Mail International, Express Mail International
- New mailpiece support including: Padded Envelope, Flat Rate Legal Envelope and Regional Rate Box A and B
- For integrators, the latest XML documentation is always available here.
- Delivery Confirmation or Signature Confirmation are now required on all Priority Mail labels
- There are now separate print settings for the small 2976 integrated customs forms
- A new 4-digit sorting code will now appear in the upper right of all domestic package labels
- Post-dating Express Mail and international mail more than 4 days is now possible
- Due to change in USPS policy, reprinting is now only allowed on the same calendar day as the first print
New features from the optional 2.10.1 update you might have missed:
- Support for integrated APO/FPO/DPO shipping labels including roundstamp and electronic signature.
- Added support for native Zebra printing on Mac OS X 10.5 or greater. This allows for shared or wireless Zebra printers and increased performance.
- The address validation now includes information on whether the delivery address is Residential or Business if available.
- The DYMO 99019 label format can no longer hold all the required USPS barcodes, so Delivery Confirmation is no longer allowed on this label type for any mail class.
- A much improved software update experience.