Changes from 2.12:
- Allows Large Envelope labels with optional services to print on DYMO 30383 and 30384 labels
- Fixes issue with non-applicable commercial base rates for Printable Postage
- Fixed issue with selecting Endicia Insurance for shipments to Canada.
USPS Jan 22nd 2012 Price Change Support:
- For detailed information see
- New prices for First-Class Mail, Library Mail, Media Mail, Parcel Post, and First-Class Mail International.
- New prices for Express Mail, Priority Mail, Parcel Select, Express Mail International, Priority Mail International, and M-Bag.
- Includes Commercial Base prices for First-Class Mail Package Services.
- New support for the Express Mail Flat Rate Box and the Priority Mail Regional Rate Box C.
- All labels for package mailpieces and for all domestic Priority Mail and Express Mail items will now include a USPS Intelligent Mail package barcode. This means that we can no longer support DYMO 30383, DYMO 30384, or DYMO 99019 labels for any packages or any domestic Priority Mail or Express Mail. You will get cheaper Priority Mail rates than before without the barcode.
- You can now specify Saturday/Sunday/Holiday delivery for Express Mail all individually.
- Support for the new Adult Signature and Adult Signature Restricted service options.