- Compatible with OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion including Gatekeeper and privacy controls on your contacts.
- Electronic refunds are now allowed on First-Class Mail International.
- The Flat Rate Padded Envelope can now be used with Express Mail shipments.
- The description and reference number can now be imported with a flat file import.
- Delivery Confirmation is no longer required on Priority Mail shipments going to an APO/FPO/DPO.
- Bugs related to date sorting in the mailing log have been fixed.
- ZIP codes are now front padded with 0’s in the case where you bring in a ZIP code from, say, Excel, and it’s missing the leading 0.
- This will be the last calendar year that Endicia for Mac will support Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger. We will continue to make updates that are compatible with 10.4 until at least Dec 31st, 2012 but all releases (including mandatory releases) after that will be for 10.5 or greater. There is a lot of room for new features and improvements in our client software and unfortunately, we cannot make the kinds of changes we want to make if we keep 10.4 support. In addition, continuing to support an operating system from 2007 is no longer feasible with the current developer tools from Apple. We highly recommend updating to 10.5 Leopard, or more preferably, 10.7 Lion if possible. We of course welcome your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.