- This is the last major release of Endicia for Mac with support for Mac OS X 10.5 as well as systems with PowerPC or 32-bit Intel processors. Apple is no longer providing or supporting the tools necessary to develop software for these systems and we are unable to add certain features as long as we support these older systems. To continue printing postage in the future you’ll want to upgrade to at least Mac OS X 10.6.8 on a computer with a 64-bit processor. We highly recommend upgrading to Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks if at all possible. View system requirements for 10.9.
USPS January 26th 2014 Price Change Support:
- For detailed information see
- New prices for all mail classes.
- Delivery Confirmation has been renamed USPS Tracking.
- The USPS is offering a new 10:30am delivery option for Priority Mail Express for an additional $5.00.
- A new zone 9 has been created for the Freely Associated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands, and Palau.
- For integrators, see the latest XML documentation.
New Features and Changes:
- You can now request an electronic refund for any item up to 30 days from the print date.
- Support for the older 356-1 Printable Postage sheets has been removed.
- You can now set the print density for DYMO LabelWriters in the Printer Setup panel by choosing the “Configure DYMO” button.
- Changes to plain paper labels to put print location on the top side of the page.
- Estimated transit time is now available for First-Class items.
- You can now clear all of the items in the customs dialog box.
- The label design for Priority Mail Express has changed significantly to support new offerings by the USPS.
- Improved importing of text files with reference ID and description fields.
- Stealth/hidden postage can now be turned off on international shipments, if you so desire.
- Better handling of whitespace in country names, and better recognizing of country names in general.
We Appreciate Your Feedback
- Please don’t hesitate to let us know what you’d like to see in a future version, we do read all of your email. We are here for you at at email@example.com.