USPS September 7th 2014 Price Change Support:
- For detailed information see
- New lower prices for some Priority Mail pieces.
New Features and Changes:
- There is now built-in PDF generation for labels, which is handy especially for reply postage. You can save or email a PDF label right from within Endicia for Mac on the print preview panel or the main window if print preview is turned off.
- The Hold for Pickup service is now available.
- Prices for each mail class are now shown in the in mail class pop-up menu for easy comparison.
- Pasting tabular data (from a spreadsheet program like Numbers for example) into the address field will now parse the address correctly.
- The Mailing Log is now searchable by barcode number.
- You can now specify margins both as fractions and as negative numbers.
- Many other improvements in reliability and and error reporting.
- 2014 is the last year of Endicia for Mac with support for Mac OS X 10.5 as well as systems with PowerPC or 32-bit Intel processors. Apple is no longer providing or supporting the tools necessary to develop software for these systems and we are unable to add certain features as long as we support these older systems. To continue printing postage starting with the January 2015 price change you’ll want to upgrade to at least Mac OS X 10.6.8 on a computer with a 64-bit processor. We highly recommend upgrading to Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks if at all possible. View system requirements for 10.9.