Endicia for Mac 2.15.2
September 25, 2015
- Fixed cosmetic issues when used under Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
- Added a new panel for setting margins and density when printing to DYMO Stamps.
- Added a new advanced preference to print DYMO Stamps/Printable Postage as PNG instead of PDF if there are printing issues with the PDF. This is usually caused by corrupt fonts.
- Added estimated number of delivery days as well as recipient phone number to the mailing log when available.
- vCards can now be dragged to the Contacts app (again).
- Corrected a display issue where a validated address would still say “invalid” underneath.
- Added new Zebra printer options for 300 and 600dpi printers as well as a choice of client-side or server-side label generation.
- Fixed an issue when printing mailing records.
- Custom print settings for plain paper 2976-A customs forms should be respected and not modified.
- Weight fields are now case-insensitive and now allow you to type “lb” or “LB”/”oz” or “OZ”.
- Fixed an issue saving favorites with dimensions for international destinations.
- Correctly displays the proper price for items where the mailpiece has changed due to dimensions being entered. The proper postage was always being printed.