USPS Jan 17th 2016 Price Change Support:
- For detailed information see
- Prices for 13oz/14oz/15.9oz First-Class Package Service will now be generally available.
- The Regional Rate C Box is being eliminated.
- There will be significant changes to the look of customs forms, and some countries will now have single label forms where previously there would be three labels.
- No change for the price of letters at this time.
- Added the ability to set a different induction ZIP code per return address. Each return address defaults to the account ZIP, or you can set one explicitly. If the sending ZIP doesn’t match the return ZIP, it will show up in light grey beneath the from address on the main screen. This ZIP is saved with the return address.
- A new “Estimate Transit Time” button is available on the main window to allow for one-off transit time lookups.
- There is now an optional warning if you try to ship to the same address you just shipped to.
- You can now set a preference to automatically copy the last tracking number as a full URL instead of just the number.
- Due to various internal changes, the follow features have been removed:
- Postage Corrections. You will now need to refund a mis-priced label and print a new one. Alternatively, you can use the “Make Your Own” feature of Printable Postage to print stamps for any amount.
- Postage-less labels with tracking barcodes. If you turn off postage, we now just print address labels without any barcode of any kind.
- M-bags. You will need to contact your local post office for solutions to print M-bag postage.
Changes and Improvements:
- Mailing log operations are greatly sped up, including searching, adding new shipments, importing and exporting. We will continue to focus on improvements to the speed and operation of the mailing log.
- Hold for Pickup shipments will no longer error out with cryptic error codes.
- Many bug fixes and minor improvements.
We Appreciate Your Feedback
- Please don’t hesitate to let us know what you’d like to see in a future version, we do read all of your email. We are here for you at at email@example.com.