USPS Jan 22nd 2017 Price Change Support:
- For detailed information see
- Prices for many services are changing.
- When using Endicia, the First-Class Mail Letter postage stamp rate will decrease from $0.465 to $0.46.
- There are no price changes for First-Class Mail International®, Priority Mail International®, First-Class Package International Service® or Priority Mail Express International®.
- Added support for nonrectangular First-Class Package Services pieces.
- You can now hide the file extension when saving a label to PDF.
- Added new capitalization preference for international addresses. The default is set to Mixed Case.
- Added automatic ability to verify city/street/ZIP code only for addresses that don’t fully verify with the USPS. These labels can now be printed.
- Removed support for DYMO 99019 label entirely. You’ll need to switch to a different DYMO label type such as 30387.
- Removed the option to manually pick a particular customs form, as the software now automatically picks the correct one.
Changes and Improvements:
- Corrects an issue where the application says your passphrase is incorrect instead of prompting you that it must be changed.
- Ensures that the tab/comma import options are shown when importing a text file of addresses.
- When printing a Priority Mail Express mailing record, the barcode will now scan correctly at post offices. The package labels have always scanned correctly, this is simply the receipt that can be printed from the mailing log.
- Fixed a bug where the software always defaulted to First-Class Mail instead of the mail class that was last printed.
We Appreciate Your Feedback
- Please don’t hesitate to let us know what you’d like to see in a future version, we do read all of your email. We are here for you at at firstname.lastname@example.org.