- Includes support for new dimensional surcharges on Priority Mail, Priority Mail Express, Parcel Select Ground, and Retail Ground packages effective April 3rd, 2022. Be sure to enter dimensions for your shipments if any of the following are true:
- Parcels that exceed 22 inches but not greater than 30 inches in length
- Parcels that exceed 30 inches in length
- Parcels that exceed 2 cubic feet (3456 cubic inches)
- GlobalPost Standard can now be used for packages ranging from 1 oz - 70 lbs.
- GlobalPost can be better used with XML/URL automation and favorites.
- Corrected an issue where the mailing ZIP was not respected when it was different from the return address ZIP.
- Refunding a First-Class letter, postcard, or large envelope now requires a new web based mail-in process.